10 Aug EASY BIRCHER MUESLI – Serves 4
2 cups. rolled oats
½ cup. silvered almonds
½ cup. mixed seeds (chia seeds, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds)
4 tbsp. cranberries
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
3 tbsp. maple syrup
2 cups. milk of choice
1 cup. natural yogurt
2 grated apples
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, silvered almonds, mixed seeds, cranberries and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mix the milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Pour this over the oat mixture and combine well. Make sure there is enough liquid to cover the oats and if not add extra milk or water.
- Cover the mixture and store in the fridge over night or for at least one hour until the oats are soft the liquid has been absorbed.
- Fold through the grated apples and yogurt.
- To serve add fresh fruit, toasted coconut flakes, extra maple syrup or any toppings you desire.